Monday, June 29, 2009

Life at SPJCM, SIngapore

I'm back. Its been sometime (2 years to be precise) since I've been away from the blogger community. Its good to blogging again. The only difference this time around is that I'm not working for an IT company but have taken to studies. I am doing my MBA from S. P. Jain Center of Management, Singapore, Dubai.
The first leg of the program is at Singapore. Switching between the group and individual assignments, a couple of research projects, a case presentation in a single day, life has become banal !!! Have turned to blogging once again to rescue me from the clutches of insanity. Hope I can portray a true picture of the life of an MBA at SPJCMvia these ramblings of mine.

Chao!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woot!!!

Finally.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger flowers said...

chao ban
I am a new student of SPJCM, i have received a scholarship of this school but i dont know about this school, such as quality, infrastructure, way of teaching, etc. I dont have much time and i have to decide before the end of september, 2009. Could you help me and give me some advice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home